mercredi 8 avril 2020

BEAUTY : BRONZE SEDUCTION


 Hello everyone,

I hope you are still safe at home and still doing whatever makes you happy. For me it always been make-up, a good way to brighten my day.
And Santa was very nice to me this year. I finally had the chance to try the Pat Mc Grath eyeshadows palette, the Mothership V Bronze seduction. I wanted this palette for so long. The price point plus the shipping fees always kept my mind reasonable for this one.



But now you can find her brand on Sephora, happy me! I was so thrilled I totally forgot to take pictures before using it daily. The packaging is stunning though, not easy to travel with but I do not care. I took it with me already for a week-end. Loving the Egyptian's coffin vibes of it.

Sorry for the bad quality of my pics but this packaging is very tricky to photograph. I invite you to visit the Sephora website for swatches that are made properly.
All I can tell you is it's my favorite palette of all time. Even my Natasha Denona palette looks bad compared to the quality of this beauty. Not gonna lie about it, Pat Mc Grath eyeshadows stole my heart and that would be difficult to use something else.
Especially when EVERYONE is making compliments on my eye make-up EVERY TIME I used it. Seriously, all the time.





I love this one because you can easily do day to night make-up with it and the eyeshadow toppers are INSANE.

Easy to blend and there is no pigments flying everywhere like the ND eyeshadows if I may say.





What I use to create this look:

Base :

I mix my Too Faced "born this way" foundation in cloud with the "Hollywood filter" foundation by Charlotte Tilbury, you can find a blog post here about my "glow" favorite products of the moment.
Tarte "Shape Tape" concealer in "porcelain beige".

I use my powder from "airspun" to fix everything, my highlighter is by Color Pop (again go read post)

The Body Shop bronzer to warm up my face a bit, Charlotte Tilbury blush in "love is the drug".

Brow :

I use my MAC brow pommade in "Redhead" but this one is discontinued, I found the last pot online and I have back-up for years.

Lips :

Charlotte Tilbury "Hot lip 2.0" in "Angel Alessandra" (my favorite nude lipstick with "first time" from Tom Ford).

Eyes :

Mothership V Bronze Seduction Palette from Pat Mc Grath, even my liner is made with her eyeshadows.
To fix and bright everything up I use an eyeshadow cream from Charlotte Tilbury in "jean". When I am lazy I only use this product all over my eyelid and just contour with my bronzer. Mascara and boom ready to go.

My favorite mascara of the moment is by Maybelline "Snapscara", easy to apply and take off, very good point believe me.

And Voila.


My sweater is by Mango (last year I think), my nail polish is from Dior.

I really invite you to try the shadows from Pat Mc Grath and honestly they are the best if you have money to splurge.

I wish you a beautiful day, and stay tuned for more. I will try to post more.

XOXO

JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig