vendredi 17 avril 2020

"AIME SKINCARE" : FRENCH AND MATCHA GLOW REVIEW


Hello everyone,

Beauty is coming from the inside and it's true. I always try to take care of my health inside and out.
I always took beauty supplements, and recently I wanted to try a new brand called "Aime".
I was following the owner and was happy to see this brand come to life. At first it was only supplements and now you have a complete beauty routine available (inside and out).


Mathilde Lacombe  is the creator and she had very bad rosacea for years.
 I trust her brand because she thought about all the women out there, like her, that got skin issues.

Ì do have some psoriasis patches, I tend to have this when I am stressed. I decided to try her "French glow" supplements for three months. Because nothing is working on me.

What is it supposed to do for you/me ?

"A rich formula for an hydrating cream-worthy glow from within. The skin looks healthy, redness disappear and the complexion is lit from within."

The description is exactly what I need, so let's try.

I wanted to taste the "Matcha glow" infused with aloe vera, collagen and antioxydants, I drink this potion after lunch everyday.

I was in need of a new deodorant and luckily for me "Aime" did a collaboration with "Agent Nateur", this brand is really cool but expensive. I always heard positive reviews about the deodorants but the price always stopped me. Honestly, I got money to spend and wanted to please myself at home. Will tell you if it is worth it.





Supplements are easy to swallow and there is no bad taste. You just have to take two pills every morning.
I do that before my coffee, I always prep my medicine and supplements in front of my coffee machine every night so I won't skip it (I am very organized in general).
The secret with supplements is to not forget to take them everyday.
I will say that I can already see a result. I will keep you updated in 3 months.



The matcha is really good and tastes like a real one. So, if you are not into this very particular taste I won't recommend you this one. I dilute a pack with very hot water, mix, add warm almond milk and few drops of vanilla extract. Delicious. That helps me have a good energy level to achieve my workout session. The only small negative aspect is the opening, it's not easy and from now on I always use scissors to open them.



The deodorant is so worth the money. It smells amazing, if you love jasmine flowers like me you are gonna be in heaven.
The texture is creamy and my armpits have never been so soft.
I will try the other smells available from this brand, because the problem is that jasmine is very powerful. I really don't need to apply perfume after. I do workout everyday and this is very effective, plus it's a natural deodorant without the dangerous chemistry that may cause breast cancer.



For the moment I am very pleased with everything. The delivery was perfect also, well packed and the packagings are on point.



Now I am tempted to try all the skin products and they created a supplements that will help you relax at night and go to bed peacefully : "sleep and glow".
 I may try it because I do have issues with that. Overthinking is my good friend at night.

This brand is worth every penny and more. At the moment I am very glad with my purchase.

And you,  are you taking any supplements to "pimp" you up?

XOXO💋

JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig