jeudi 19 décembre 2019

MY FIRST COMMERCIAL PHOTOSHOOT : SILLAGES

 Hello my lovelies,

I already talked about the beautiful "niche perfume" brand named Sillages. We did collaborate on my first "commercial" photoshoot.

On instagram the owner of the brand contacted me because he was looking for a redhead and it was difficult to find. The shoot was in two days, so I had only one day to organize myself, go to the manucure and all that jazz.

The collaboration was super cool, and I am a big fan of very small perfume brands. Always better to help a small business to grow like that.

By the way, I will be part of the new "Byredo" selling team on the Parisian flagship on January. I am so honored and excited, so you will see a lot of Byredo on my socials and blog .


Back to that day,  I was a bit stressed because he wanted skin on the pics. Nothing kinky don't worry.
And being "naked" is not something that I am comfy with.
 In fact I was wearing my bra (and my skirt of course). This shoot was the same day of my photoshoot with Pauline. Was complicated to squeeze two important shoots on the same day but I did it.

All the team was really cool, fun and pro. As a pro make-up artist and photographer,  I can say with confidence that was a really good photographer and the result is stunning.
The process of it was super cool, they wanted my skin to be wet all the time, I was so cold.
Plus we tried different effects, we had a lot of fun to be honest. I cracked some dirty jokes and we all laughed a lot. Easier to be natural when you are laughing a bit don't you think?

Loved this experience and I am looking forward to make another commercial like this soon.

Hope you will like the result as I do.



XOXO 

JULIE P&R

SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig