jeudi 19 décembre 2019

NATASHA DENONA : METROPOLIS PALETTE REVIEW



Hello my lovelies,

Here is a fantastic day for me because I received my first big eyeshadow palette by Natasha Denona, I was so excited to try this new beauty : The metropolis palette 
The colors are stunning and exactly what I love to wear on my eyes, you can create so many looks with it. Plus the color of the packaging is one of my favorite.









As you can see there you have so many options, shimmery, matte and very bright colors. Perfect for a everyday use or if you want to do a more extravagant eye look.




The texture of those are amazing, you will found this unique wet texture for some of the shimmery one.  And I am a fan of Natasha Denona products for years but the price point of her palettes is so crazy. Another brand I will review soon is Pat McGrath, xmas is coming (hello Santa).
For this palette I had a 20% coupons at Sephora so I couldn't resist for long.


Christmas is coming so I tried to create a more "Burton" look (big fan of "the nightmare before christmas"), I also use her  crazy "liquid lips metallic" in "achromatic". This stuff is insane, when that dries down the colors are changing a bit and you can see some gold shimmers appearing. STUNNING, plus it doesn't move at all. I will purchase more colors of this collection.





What colors I used on my eyes :

 - "queen" all over my eyelid.
-  "rope" to define my eyes a bit.
-  "crest" and "claret" to add some definition on the outer corners.
-  "noble" on the lash line.

I added a line of my "dagger" liquid eye liner by Kat Von D, some "lash sensational" by Maybelline and boom. Super easy to do, effortless because the pigmentation and blending quality is there.








My final thoughts on this palette are clearly positive but one little dark spot. Be careful because the shadows are very fragile. it's my second eye shadow palette from ND (I have the "mini nude") and already had some issues. All of my "azoic" shadows is gone. My bedroom was a mess and I was not happy especially at this price point. Be aware that this palette is a bit fragile, when you travel with it try to really put it in a "safe" area of your luggage.


 XOXO


JULIE P&R

SHARE:

1 commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig