vendredi 10 avril 2020

HOMESTYLE : THE PERFUME GENIE



Hello everyone,

Since we have to stay home, I really enjoy having a cosy perfume into my home, especially if like me you cook a lot.

 One of my favorite brand for years is Rituals. I was ordering stuff from them before they had stores in France.
All the home collection is stunning, the price point was always affordable (more than Diptyque).

Recently they came out with a "perfume genie", it's an electrical perfume diffuser and you just put your favorite home fragrance inside. I am into almost all the fragrances from this brand, it's always subtle and very cosy. Not agressive for the nose like other brands. So I was already convinced by this device.
I was thrilled when I saw this beauty in my local Rituals store, but even if for this kind of device the price is fair. I decided to finally adopt one in December, a Christmas gift from me to me.





How does this thing works ? 

You connect the diffuser to your smartphone or your Google Home. You can adapt the perfume intensity with the app and also choose the size of the room where you gonna put the diffuser.

Mine is between my kitchen and living room so it's not too powerful but you can smell it.
My apartment is pretty big so I selected the biggest room "size" for the diffusion, I also ask to my "genie" to not diffuse perfume all the time but only for a few hours in the morning and at the end of the day (when I was home).
The design is not exactly my cup of tea but it fits in home decor.
Inside, the device is very simple as you can see, you just pop the perfume cartridge into the "genie" and put the lid on. Super easy.



For years my favorite smell was the "rituals of dao" (even for body products), but this one is almost empty.
I choose a new fragrance into the "private collection" called "sweet jasmine" because I really loved how the candle smelled. And jasmine is perfect for spring, I hesitate with the "sakura" one but next time. I did took the body cream in this scent though.

I am very happy with my "genie" and I wanted to try it for months before putting this article up.
The box where the device is delivered with was stunning and that could make a beautiful mother's day gift for exemple.

By the way if you order for more than 45 euros you will get a lovely gift set, inside you will find a small candle to relax before bed, a pillow mist and a hand night balm (this thing i so cool, my hands are softer than ever).




 Hope you enjoyed my "homestyle" post. 
I've always been into decoration and architecture. That fascinates me a lot. If I were rich my home would be insane.

And you, are you trying to get more comfy with your home decor since quarantine?

XOXO

JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig