vendredi 17 avril 2020

FOOD : MY FAVORITE COFFEE



Good morning everyone,

What's your favorite drink in the morning?
Are you a coffee addict, a tea enthusiast or you kept your inner child close with a hot chocolate?

For me it's coffee but I have always been into the latte from Starbucks with different flavors,  but it's full of sugar and not very healthy.
I did love the "french vanilla coffee" from "Dunkin Donuts" for years but very hard to find in France and on Amazon it was sold out.

I found the holy coffee brand that has flavored beans coffee and no calories.






I was browsing instagram and I don't remember how I discovered "Bones coffee", but I am so glad. First the name and packaging are totally my dope, and the flavors choice is insane guys! Seriously you can have a coffee that tastes like "Maple Bacon".

I tried a lot of them and found a good match for me. But they came out with special editions for Christmas or Halloween. If you like those I recommend you to order a big batch to be sure not to run out of your favorite coffee.

For me at the moment I am into "Macamaniac" and "Sinn o bun" (the names are also funny).
At first I was kinda "shy" in my coffee's flavors choices and took chocolate or cinnamon flavored beans.
For "Macamaniac" I was not very sure of what I ordered but I am in a coconut flavor "phase" plus I am into macadamia nuts in general.
I was pleased when first I smelled the beans, and my home in the morning smelled so yummy. The coffee tastes amazing, with almond milk it's perfect.

I do use whole beans because my coffee machine is grinding them, and I have fresh coffee with no effort when I am up. I do program my coffee machine five minutes before my alarm clock and the smell always puts me into a good mood.
Other good points, the delivery of this coffee is expensive but super fast, like really fast.

So, here is my addiction in the morning. The design, packaging, name and delivery service are perfect. Plus you earn "points" on every purchase and get coupons in the future. I do recommend this brand 100%.



But I do have a new hot drinks routine since I have time to eat my lunch at home and it's a Matcha Latte made with a french brand called "Aime" (meaning "love" in french).
I followed the owner of this beautiful brand and saw this one "came to birth".
I will talk to you about my beauty hair and skin supplements routine soon, so stay tuned.


This matcha is infused with collagen, aloe vera and antioxydants, this is why I don't skip it. I enjoyed matcha latte before, so having one with good beauty molecules inside is a plus.
And perfect to relax after lunch and help my energy level for my daily workout routine.

I will do a 3 months try of this brand to see if my skin looks better. I do enjoy a glass of wine at night also.

I discovered a delicious non alcoholic beverage with ginger in it called Gimber. Will develop more on this brand soon also.


And you what's your "speed"? 

Stay home and safe everyone, drink whatever you like. 




XOXO

đź’‹

JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig