mardi 2 juin 2020

BEAUTY FAVORITES: SKINCARE


Hello everyone, 

How are y'all ?

You asked for my beauty fav of the moment, I will show you the skincare section. I will make more blog posts like this one, let me know if you liked it.




◇◄  "Black Saffron" body cream by Byredo  ►◇

I was working for Byredo before the covid crisis and I was already hooked with that brand. 
This body cream smells like fresh and leathery raspberries.
 It's super rich, but doesn't stick and your skin will smell so good for hours. I also have the perfume and shower gel of this scent. I am addicted. So sexy by the way.


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


I already talked about this beautiful natural brand before and I am more into the Rose one for the smell. Super feminine, it will protect you naturally from indisposing the people around (or yourself) from bad sweaty smell.
 Very effective, natural, and it will last a long time. Plus it's hydrating, the best deodorant I tried until now.


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


This packaging is stunning, I have known this brand for years. This is my favorite because you will get the freshness of the mint with a cinnamon twist. Looks weird but it's effective and you will be addicted just like me. A very good addiction, washing your teeth is very important, I also use a mouth wash.
 I will try the one from Aesop very soon. 


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


I discovered this cleansing balm with a sample, and I was hooked. It smells so good, the texture is more like a cream, it will take off gently your make-up without drying your skin.
 I am also using it as a face mask sometimes.
 You will get a silky face cloth with it and that's very helpful to take off your make-up without damaging your skin.
Inside this multi beauty award winning product, there is a lot of essential oils and a miracle ingredient : Probiotics. 
This product is worth it, I will try other items from this brand ASAP.


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


Not gonna lie, it was a gift, and I am hooked.
 When I will run out of it I am not sure I will purchase it by myself.
But it's super effective, and I saw my skin in a better mood since I am using it. 
The texture is so light and gets into your skin in a sec. I use it twice a day. 
The packaging is on point (of course, you know Chanel...)



 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


I already tried the serum and it was really effective. So when I saw the face cream I couldn't resist. It will brighten up your complexion, hydrate without greasing your skin. And my foundation is very friendly with that one. I will re-purchase it without a doubt, plus it's very affordable. After, I really wanna go back to my "Biologique Recherche" routine at the end of the summer.


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄


I already tried her super famous "Miracle" cream and wasn't blown away especially at the price point.
But that eye cream is really good, plus again you have a brightening effect that I adore on my bare skin.
My under eye area is very delicate and I always use eye cream (since I am 20 years old). For the price I highly recommend you this one. 
Plus seriously the packaging is STUNNING. 


 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I use a sun protectant everyday from Caudalie. I can recommend you the cream I am currently using but I really need to find the "one". 




Stay tuned for more beauty (with more vegan friendly brand)  fav of mine and if you purchase one of them and liked it let me know on Instagram. Will be glad to know what you thought about them. 

Stay safe 💋

XOXO (from afar)

Julie P&R



SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig