dimanche 24 mai 2020

FASHION : THE LITTLE RED DRESS BY "L''ECOLES DES FEMMES"


Hello my lovelies,

Yeah another article about a lipstick, boring!
 But I will talk about my beautiful new red dress also, so stay with me and let's talk fashion.


It's been months since my favorite brand "l'école des femmes" added new stuff and a beautiful red dress caught my attention.

The color, and shape of it is exactly what suits me. Plus I never saw a dress like that before.
 It's backless but the detail I really enjoy is this high collar. You really need to put your hair up to really appreciate this detail, it's very sexy and classy.

Since I am not ready to say goodbye to my bra, I added my Victoria's Secret red bra to match my beautiful outfit.

The little bad aspect of my dress is the sleeves, they are so tight it was a bit uncomfortable. I will correct that ASAP because if you want to wear it for a few hours it will be a problem.

Apart this detail, I love it.





The name of this crayon lipstick is "provocation", this color and I are also a perfect match.


It's a "jumbo lip crayon" from Chanel. You can try on all the lip colors on the Chanel website, I highly recommend you to test this very smart application.

 The lip crayon shape is so ideal, because for me it's easy to apply and I hate to overline my lips for hours. In fact I never apply a lip crayon before my lipstick.
 Nothing to say about the color, It suits my complexion perfectly.
 I ate with it before my photoshoot and I almost didn't touch up my lips after. The quality is amazing and the name of this color is describing me so well.
Never been in a "box" or a "normal" girl, so, I do have a taste for provocation for a long time.

I highly recommend you this "jumbo crayon" lipstick collection from Chanel. The quality is here and the size is practical. I am in love with it,  a new favorite lip product to wear at home (covid-19 and mask, you know the drill).




Trying to be the new face of he next Chanel's lips campaign (kidding of course).
By the way, yes, my bracelet is from Chanel. It's not a fake copy. My nails are made by a talented nail artist in Paris and the design was my idea. She is seriously gifted. Go on my Instagram if you want more infos about the salon.



Hope you enjoy my little craziness in this post and stay tuned for more. 

Stay safe 
💋

XOXO (from afar) 

Julie R&P


SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig