vendredi 8 mai 2020

BEAUTY : ART OF THE LIPSTICK


Hello everyone,

I am a lipstick addict, I own more lipsticks than clothes. And the "redish" tones are more my speed.
Recently I received a beautiful bouquet of rare Peonies. You can still order the bouquet here if you like them. I am in love but flowers don't stay alive for long. This is why I own a lot of green friends. I wanted to immortalize the beauty of those Peonies, just like humans it fades away quickly. Photography is truly therapeutic for me. I hope to show to my grand-children one day some beautiful pics of and say "this was me younger" and they say "damn grand-ma you were hot as hell".



Back to the lipstick, my creativity was boiling. And I remembered that I have a lipstick in my collection that was matching the color of my beautiful peonies.



The reference is "Cherry Pop" by Clinique, it's a small size. I had this one for Christmas in a beauty box. The color is stunning, it stays on the lips without moving at all. Didn't dry up my lips and it was very easy to take off.
I will definitely add more colors from this collection to my lipstick drawer ASAP.

The color is between a red and a purple. Not easy to wear because it's really contrasting with my skin tone. Usually I am not a fan of purple lipsticks but that one is divine. Was fun to shoot with my beautiful flowers also. Not easy tho.
No flowers were armed during this photoshoot, I swear.

I wanted to give a "painting" vibes to my pics because I was inspired by my grand-father.
He was a painter during his free time and I own a few pieces I have for years in my bedroom.
I will cherish them like they were painted by Picasso. More valuable for me, I have always been fascinated by artists who can put on a paper what they got in mind.

Me, I try to do that with my small photography skills and make-up talent.
It's always stressful to shoot by yourself when you want to achieve something that is in your mind. But I am proud of the result. Thanks to the lipstick.






I will show you some art made by talented artists inspired by my photoshoots. I was so touched by the attention, I have to post on my blog about them as soon as I get the art in my hand to show you. On my Instagram account I already showed you one.

What is your favorite painter?

For me it's Monet, always been a fan of his paintings.  

I miss museums in quarantine a bit, I need to be inspired. 


đź’‹

XOXO

JULIE P&R

SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig