jeudi 23 avril 2020

STYLE : MAISON ERNEST


Hello my lovelies,

How are y'a today? Today I will present you one of my birthday gift : new shoes.
Not sneakers (ho god no), but sexy high heels from the beautiful brand :"Maison Ernest".
The lady who created this beautiful brand really did a good job. It's sexy and for luxurious heels it's  very affordable, more than the Louboutin (everyone has those). Plus if you are following the brand on Instagram, you can see the flash sale like for exemple 25% off on everything.
Was lucky enough to get this discount to please myself with the "Bébé Hillary".
The design of those stunning high heels is so sexy and nothing like I saw before. I was obsessed, when I want something I work hard to get it.
I was in the mood for an indoor shooting also, I will tell you my thoughts about my new  beautiful and sexy shoes.






First the shoes are well packed and you get a personalized note from the owner, good point. This is how luxurious items should be packed all the time. You get a cute tote bag and a dust bag to put your new investment in a safe place when you are not wearing them.

Again, perfection, and they are wrapped in a lot of silky papers.
I took a half size and they fit perfectly. I always wear stockings and your feet are always more sleek, so keep that in mind if you are like me.
They are comfy and look exactly like on the website. I will let you discover this French brand by yourself. I really love everything and will invest in more high heels from Maison Ernest.



Look at that, stunning. Told you!
I took the "Bébé" because I want to walk with them and 12 cm is too high if I really want to wear them and walk around.
I have so many outfits that will match with my "Bébé Hillary". But since we are at home a more pin-up kinda photoshoot was in my mind. I decided to prep up myself and my "set".



By the way never apologize for being sexy and feminine, we are living in a crazy world with naked girls everywhere in the media but if you have the bad idea to be a "true" woman in the street you are judged.
Yes, and not by men. I will not excuse myself for being a woman and do what the fuck I want, and  wear what makes ME happy.
So, be yourself and wear what makes YOU happy.
I love mini skirts, high heels, stilettos red nails and red lipstick. Won't say sorry and hide who I really am. I am mature enough to be myself. Closing this little "I am a free woman" part here but you get the idea.

Hope you will check the website of Maison Ernest and feel free to go try those stunning shoes in one of their stores in Paris (after the quarantine of course).




What do you think of my gift from me to me? 
And you, do you wanna splurge a bit on luxurious item also during quarantine?

More photoshoots will follow, I have so many ideas.

XOXO

💋

JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig