jeudi 16 avril 2020

BEAUTY : HOW I CURL MY HAIR


Hello everyone,

I will tell you what products and tool I use to curl my thin and very straight long hair. And that's always been a challenge to keep my curls "intact" during the day.
Sometimes I could style my hair for an hour and two hours later I had a "beach wave" look (and I do not like that).
I've been in search for a good curling iron, and I heard about the brand "T3 micro", very expensive but the design of those are stunning. Here is my "hair beauty routine" to achieve my "curly hair look".


For Christmas "Birchbox" had different special offers with some very interesting deals.  And one of them was a box with my curling iron, and a tons of styling and hair products for a very good price.
 I couldn't resist.
This was a very good deal because the curling iron inside is the "whirl convertible" and you can change the wands (I checked and on Sephora you can buy them separately).



The deal was a true gift, I received my package and tried everything.





But first what's my hair beauty routine?

I do wash my hair every two to three days. Depends where I've been, and if I styled them also. Don't like to let styling products on my hair for too long. Like my skin my hair are more dehydrated than truly "dry". I do take skin and hair supplements daily (another topic that I will treat soon).

I do use two different routines, one is more for when I want to make my curly hair style. I love Kevin Murphy's hair products, they smell amazing, and my hair always looks like I am out of the salon. I use the "plumping wash" collection, this line is supposed to give more texture to your hair without drying them. And it's working perfectly.




After if my hair needs to be reborn after being styled I use the "damage remedy" line from Aveda. Very useful to give a good moisturizing treatment to damaged hair. Not into the smell at all for this one but it's pretty effective. 


After I always use a tiny bit of Gisou hair oil, If I want to curl them I spray the "Replumping hair filler super active" from Davines all over my damped hair, I brush them, dry them. 
After this long process, I spray on every hair section the "bombshell blowout spray" from Amika (gonna give me more texture and protect from the heat of my curling iron).


After that it's time to separate my hair in different sections, and use my beautiful curling magic wand. The shape of the wand looked weird at first and now I cannot use another shape or brand. 


Super light, the system is petty simple, you just stay on the on/off button to choose the heat of the curling iron. 
I always wear a heat protective glove to curl my hair because believe me or not but I did burn myself badly with that one more than once. 
It's going to be ready in a minute (very useful when I was styling my hair in the morning), and don't forget to spray more heat protectant spray, and brush every section before curling them. 

And ta-da, I achieved this look in less than 20 minutes, plus this hairstyle is gonna stay for DAYS, Yes, days, a new thing for me. The only curling style that lasted more than a few hours has been done with pro hairstylist at my hair salon. And it took a long time to achieve.


Anyway, this routine really changed my hairstyle game, because I really didn't have any before. My hair is so sleek even a simple scrunchy doesn't stay for long in my hair. And with this technique I can wear stuff in my hair like a beautiful bow I found in Mango. 


Now you know my secrets to keep my hair curly and sexy. Let me know if you want more info or advice,  I will be happy to help you. 

Have a lovely day and stay home everyone


đź’‹ 

XOXO

 JULIE P&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig