lundi 5 août 2019

LIPSTICK ADDICT : VELVET MORNING




Hello everyone, 


I hope your summer is going great. I am working, so no vacation for me this year but I already treated myself with a luxurious item to motivate me :  a red lipstick (again, yes I am an addict).
Lisa Eldridge is one of my favorite make-up artist and beauty guru for many years now and when she created her own lipstick brand I was so excited, I wanted "velvet morning" because this kind of red always makes my eye color pop. She also has a jewelry line but it's really too expensive for me at the moment.


The price point is a bit high but the lipsticks were sold out in a sec. I received a mail few weeks ago, telling me when that she would restock her red lipsticks collection. I added the event to my agenda and told my husband to be on time to make the "holy" purchase. 



This is a very luxurious item I've purchased but not the most expensive lipstick I own in my collection (35 euros with the shipping). 
Tom Ford "Flame" lipstick is my ultimate red lipstick fav to be honest. 

So, I received the package quickly and I was ecstatic in front of this beautiful packaging. You can tell that the raisin is covered with a velvety coat and I am in love with this detail. 
The color is stunning : a matte orangy-red that suits my complexion perfectly. It's super comfy to wear on the lips, I really don't feel the lipstick at all. But my lips are saturated with pigments that stay all day long. It's a unique formula that will seduce you if you don't want to feel your lipstick plus it didn't dry my lips up.



My first application was tricky and I needed to contour my lips with a crayon to be precise (maybe she should create the lip liner to go with her lipstick line). 
Anyway, I am in love with it and super excited to add more colors to my collection when a restock alert will be up. 

I wanted to try some of her summer pink collection but I wasn't fast enough! 

You can find the lipstick here (wait for the restock).


And you, what's your favorite lipstick ? 

XOXO

JP&R
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig